The foreign exchange market is fast-moving, ever-changing and highly competitive. It’s the world’s largest market with turnover of over $5 trillion per day. A trading platform is a core instrument which lets investors and traders open, manage and close market positions. Nowadays, it’s easier to get access to real-time updates on Forex anytime and anywhere thanks to the increased availability of mobile trading apps. Their major strengths are high efficiency, low performance requirements and ease of use.
The choice of the right app would greatly contribute to your market opportunities, speed, and accuracy of your response to price movements, comfort, and security while trading, etc. So, let’s review some of the most popular Forex apps currently available.
- MetaTrader 5 is a platform for mobile online trading on the Forex and Stock markets. The app allows traders to connect to brokers’ servers, receive stock prices and currency exchange rates, analyze financial markets using charts and technical indicators, trade and view the history of your trading operations. The app is free. Compatibility: iOS, Android
- FXOpen TickTrader is a free Android application for mobile Forex and Exchange trading via the Internet. FXOpen TickTrader offers real-time market data, including pricing and charts, for all new and existing FXOpen customers. With the mobile application Forex traders can easily and quickly receive the latest economic and financial news, currency rates, access charts and market analysis online. The app allows users to trade on FX / Crypto Demo or Live accounts. Compatibility: Android
- Forex Tutorials is a Forex training app that consists of seven chapters and covers a range of topics from currency price influences to graphic tools understanding and applying credit leverage correctly. The application has a built-in trading simulator for practicing your skills and dive into online trading world with no risk of losing real money. Compatibility: Android, Windows Phone
- Investing.com offers a set of financial tools covering a variety of global and local financial instruments: real time data, economic calendar, personalized portfolio, alerts, news and analysis, financial tools, global indices, and more. It’s one-stop-shop for traders and investors. Compatibility: iOS, Android
- Fxhours is an app that monitors the opening hours on the Forex market in user’s local time, shows the overlapping times, counts DST for each market automatically and accesses to Forex agenda. It also provides such features as pip value calculator, Forex calendar, currency prices, alerts for open markets, real-time charts, currency converter and more. Compatibility: Android
- СhartIQ Practice Trading Simulator lets traders refine their skills by analyzing and trading against real historical markets. The app provides a full set of professional-grade technical analysis tools allowing to enter and exit positions using market, limit, stop or bracket orders. A range of historical S&P 500 securities with randomly selected entry points is also included in the app, as well as major market indexes with pre-selected entry points for trading against various market conditions such as crashes, sideways markets, bear markets and bull trends. Compatibility: iOS
- Trade Interceptor is a trading app offering advanced trading and analysis tool, previously available only on desktops. Features: robust charts & indicators, industry leading pricing and services, intelligent trading tools. Compatibility: iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- NetDania Global Trader is a Forex & CFD trading app. It provides 20,000+ financial instruments, 10,000+ real-time stocks and indices, 2,200+ currency pairs, real-time streaming tick by tick quotes, interbank FX rates, economic calendar, and more. It lets users trade on live and demo accounts with multiple brokers. Compatibility: iOS, Android
- Forex Trading Game 4 Beginners is a free app for beginners in Forex trading and for those who want to learn trading on the stock market. It’s a fun, risk-free way to develop your skills as a financial market trader on real Stocks and Forex. The app allows users to get real-time Forex trading data from world financial markets. Compatibility: iOS, Android
- Forex Calendar, Market & News by Myfxbook allows Forex traders to track, analyze, and stay up to date with their Forex portfolio and the Forex markets on the go. The app provides the following features: portfolio, economic calendar, markets (over 60 currency pairs in real time), Forex charts, news, community outlook, calculators, etc. Compatibility: iOS, Android
These are just a few examples chosen from the hundreds currently available. Although each of these apps are useful in their own way and provide top-notch features to traders, remember that trading success depends primarily on your knowledge and skills.